FTIR for Toxicity Test
FTIR for Toxicity Test
- Accurate Identification and Quantification:Our FTIR systems offer precise identification and quantification of toxic gases and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) released during material combustion. This enables a comprehensive assessment of the toxicity profile and potential health hazards of the tested materials.
- Real-Time Monitoring: The FTIR systems provide real-time monitoring of emissions, allowing for immediate analysis of combustion byproducts. This helps in understanding the toxic gas evolution and identifying the critical stages of combustion.
- Wide Range of Analyzed Species:Our FTIR systems are capable of detecting and analyzing a wide range of toxic gases and compounds, including carbon monoxide (CO), carbon dioxide (CO2), nitrogen oxides (NOx), hydrogen cyanide (HCN), and various VOCs. This comprehensive analysis ensures a thorough evaluation of material toxicity.
- Robust Data Acquisition and Analysis: Equipped with advanced data acquisition and analysis software, our FTIR systems enable efficient collection and processing of spectral data. The software provides powerful analytical tools to identify specific toxic compounds and generate comprehensive reports for toxicity assessments.
- Compatibility with International Standards:Our FTIR systems are designed to comply with international standards such as ISO 19702, ISO 9705, and EN 17084. This ensures that the testing results are reliable, comparable, and aligned with industry best practices.
The FTIR systems for toxicity testing find applications in various industries, including:
Building and Construction:
Evaluating the toxicity of construction materials, including insulation, flooring, paints, and adhesives.
Automotive and Aerospace:
Assessing the toxicity of materials used in vehicle interiors, aircraft cabins, and engine components.
Textiles and Upholstery:
Analyzing the emissions and toxicity of fabrics, upholstery, and mattress materials.
Electronics and Electrical:
Examining the toxicity of materials used in electronic devices, cables, and electrical insulation.
Trust FNA Equipments:
Contact us today or visit our website to explore our Burning Behaviour of Bunched Cables Apparatus catalog and discover how we can enhance your fire safety testing capabilities. Trust FNA Equipments for high-quality products, exceptional customer support, and reliable fire safety solutions in the cable and construction industries.