Salt Spray Test Chamber
Salt Spray Test Chamber
2. Uniform Salt Spray Distribution: The chambers are designed to provide uniform distribution of salt spray throughout the chamber space. This ensures that all samples or specimens receive consistent exposure, eliminating variations and providing reliable testing conditions.
3. Adjustable Testing Parameters: Our Salt Spray Test Chambers feature adjustable testing parameters, including exposure time, temperature, and humidity, to meet the specific needs of your corrosion testing applications. This flexibility allows for customized testing conditions and facilitates comprehensive evaluation of material performance.
4. Corrosion-resistant Construction: The chambers are constructed with high-quality corrosion-resistant materials to withstand the corrosive environment. This ensures durability and long-lasting performance, minimizing the risk of chamber contamination and maintaining consistent test conditions.
5. Safety Features: Safety is a top priority in our Salt Spray Test Chamber design. The chambers are equipped with safety measures such as automatic shutoff, pressure relief valves, and advanced ventilation systems to ensure operator safety and prevent chemical leaks or spills.
- ISO 9227: Corrosion Tests in Artificial Atmospheres – Salt Spray Tests
- ASTM B117: Standard Practice for Operating Salt Spray (Fog) Apparatus
- IS 6910: Methods of corrosion testing of metallic coatings – Salt spray test
These standards provide guidelines for salt spray testing methods, equipment performance, safety requirements, and testing procedures, ensuring compatibility and comparability across different laboratories and industries.
Our Salt Spray Test Chambers find applications in various industries, including:
Assessing the corrosion resistance of automotive components, coatings, and materials exposed to salt-laden environments.
Metal Coatings Industry:
Evaluating the performance and durability of protective coatings, such as paints, platings, and surface treatments, against corrosion.
Testing the corrosion resistance of aircraft components and materials subjected to salt spray conditions encountered during flights and operation.
Assessing the corrosion resistance of electronic components and PCBs used in harsh environments or marine applications.
Consumer Goods Industry:
Evaluating the corrosion resistance of products, such as outdoor furniture, appliances, and hardware, exposed to salt spray and coastal environments.
Trust FNA Equipments:
Choose FNA Equipments for innovative solutions and reliable equipment in the field of corrosion testing. Contact us or visit our website to explore our Salt Spray Test Chamber catalog and discover how we can enhance your testing capabilities.