2. Uniform UV Distribution: The chambers are designed to provide uniform distribution of UV radiation throughout the chamber space. This ensures that all samples or specimens receive consistent UV exposure, eliminating variations and providing reliable testing conditions.
3. Adjustable Testing Parameters: Our UV Chambers feature adjustable testing parameters, including exposure time, temperature, and humidity, to meet the specific needs of your testing applications. This flexibility allows for customized testing conditions and facilitates comprehensive evaluation of UV effects.
4. Safety Features: Safety is a top priority in our UV Chamber design. The chambers are equipped with safety measures such as UV-blocking materials, interlock systems, and advanced ventilation to ensure operator safety and prevent UV leakage.
5. User-Friendly Interface: The chambers come with a user-friendly interface and controls, making it easy to set up test parameters, monitor real-time data, and control the testing process. This enhances operational efficiency and simplifies the testing workflow.
- ISO 4892-3: Plastics – Methods of Exposure to Laboratory Light Sources – Part 3: Fluorescent UV Lamps
- ASTM G154: Standard Practice for Operating Fluorescent Ultraviolet (UV) Lamp Apparatus for Exposure of Nonmetallic Materials
- IS 11175: Specification for Laboratory Exposure of Nonmetallic Materials to Artificial Light Sources
These standards provide guidelines for UV exposure methods, equipment performance, safety requirements, and testing procedures, ensuring compatibility and comparability across different laboratories and industries.
Our UV Chambers find applications in various industries, including:
Testing UV stability and durability of automotive components, coatings, and materials exposed to sunlight and environmental conditions.
Paint and Coatings Industry:
Evaluating the resistance of paints, coatings, and finishes to UV degradation, color fading, and deterioration.
Plastics and Polymers Industry:
Assessing the UV resistance and aging properties of plastic materials used in outdoor applications, such as outdoor furniture, pipes, and containers.
Testing the colorfastness and durability of textile materials, dyes, and prints exposed to UV radiation.
Evaluating the UV stability and performance of electronic components, circuit boards, and coatings.
Trust FNA Equipments:
Choose FNA Equipments for innovative solutions and reliable equipment in the field of UV testing. Contact us or visit our website to explore our UV Chamber catalog and discover how we can enhance your testing capabilities.